Thursday, November 13, 2014

Dream Bedroom

I love decorating!  I thought I would write about room decor.

Cork bords are a helpful way to remind yourself of certain things.


Every work of art deserves a frame:


I also LOVE garland too.  All you have to do is take string and stick things on it.  Buttons, bows, feathers




Scarves and long beaded necklaces look wonderful on windowsills


Make yourself a reading nook. Beanbags,  books, anything comfy or cozy! 


On my dresser I have washi tape covering it


For a glittery frame, paint Modge Podge on a plain, white frame and dip it in...... GLITTER!!!!!!!!!!!


To make a dream catcher you, take an old embroidery hoop and wrap string around it.  Then, tie them hanging down from it.  Add as much jewls and charms as you want!


A great way to top your room off is to put a welcome sign on your door.  First, take a piece of cardboard and superglue small stones on it.  Write with a sharpie, welcome on it.


                Hope you like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : )

 
Here is my design for the day!!!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Nice decorating! Your blog is awesome. I think you are so creative and I love to see the things you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room is soooo much cooler than mine! I need a nook.
    -Silly Uncle Brad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your room! And I'm so impressed at how creative you are! I especially love the garlands, the washi tape on the dresser, and, of course, the GLITTERY frame! :)

    ReplyDelete