Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Utah


Sorry for not writing for a while. Last week I was in Utah visiting family. It was awesome!  For the first half of the week my family and I were in Salt Lake City, with my dad`s side.  I got to see my new cousin teddy, alessio's, and tercer.
On Monday, we all went to a pumpkin patch.  Fun!
I call my grandparents on my dad`s side Emee and Oupa.  They asked all their neighbors to hand out candy so we could go trick-or-treating with our cousins!  More candy for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :] Another fun thing we did in Salt Lake was go to an outdoor mall.

It was hard to say goodbye to those guys.
In Utah, you look out and see mountains.  To me, they were really amazing and inspiring.
 Next we went to Ogden to my mom's side of the family.  We went on a nature hike near the mountains and we saw a lot of cool paintings on the side of a wall.


 There is a new temple in Ogden, it is so beautiful.  I took these pictures.  If you have any questions about what an LDS temple or our church is, check out this LINK.

Here we are at the Dinosaur Park.  
And the last picture is of my grandma's sewing room.  She and my Emee are really good at sewing.  It has made me want to learn how to sew.

I was thinking that the end of each post I could show one of my fashion designs 

1 comment:

  1. Liezl you are such a wonderful young lady. It was so fun to have you and your sisters together with us all. You are a great example to all of them. I love you Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete