Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas presents

I got lots of fun presents this year!!!!!!!!

I got a Rebelle bow and arrows.  I also made targets to shoot at.  


I got The Anne of Green Gables series too.


To share with sisters, we got the lego friend mall with another small beach set.


Look at this jewelry organizer Santa brought me!!!!!!!!!!!!!(and earrings too)


I also got Jamberries!!!!! ( really good nail stickers )


My grandma and aunts gave me clothes, I love them!!!!!!!

I got this outfit from Santa ( the headband from my sister ) 




2 comments:

  1. Pretty fantastic presents. You are a lucky girl. I hope your day was wonderful! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun presents!! We love the presents you have us! The hand sanitizer is greatly appreciated!! Charlie has been potty training!

    ReplyDelete