Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Winter Wonderland

Hi!!!๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…

The holidays are going well.  
My elf has been doing pretty funny things 


Last week I had a holiday concert.  I played my clarinet and sang Christmas carols



Yesterday, I FINALLY got my ears pierced!  It was scary, but worth it.
I have a feeling that the 6 following weeks will feel really, really loooooooooooooong


Really???  My sister had to photo bomb

The last few days we have been tying quilts for people who need it.  It's a great Christmas service project!!!!!



Merry Christmas!!!!!!


Eleven more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. I love that you are tying quilts. Great to be doing service. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oupa thinks you are fantastic. Your blog looks real neat. I will check in on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls are so nice to do service projects! Thanks for all of the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete